Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
How do I get my Facebook verification code?
How do I get my security code for logging into Facebook?
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
- With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.
Why am I not getting my SMS code?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
How can I open my Facebook account without authentication code?
Here’s what you can do to an event where you lose access to the Code Generator.
- Let Facebook Text You a Confirmation Code. Do you still have access to the mobile phone number you defined under two-factor authentication? …
- Use a Saved Recovery Codes. …
- Approve the Login From an Authorized Device. …
- Confirm Your Identity.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Why is my verification code not working?
If you are experiencing trouble with your Google Authenticator code and you are using an Android phone, it might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly. … Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app. Click Settings. Click Time correction for codes.
How do I unblock my verification code?
Why am I not receiving my verification code when requesting it?
- On the Home Screen, select Settings.
- Within settings select Messages.
- Under SMS/MMS, select Blocked.
- Select Edit in top right corner.
- Select the (-) sign beside the 5 Digit verification number on the blocked list and choose unblocked.
- Select Done.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I generate a code from my authentication app?
Fire up your authentication app, choose to add a new login there, and scan the code by pointing your phone at it, or by using the browser extension’s method for it. Type in the six-digit code that’s automatically generated on your device into the Facebook prompt, and then you’re good to go.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.