Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is removing the “Our Story” section from Pages, and is now encouraging Page owners to move that content into the “Additional Information” section of their profile so no important information is lost.
How do I change my About page on Facebook?
To make those types of changes, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed.
- In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
Can’t see about info on Facebook 2021?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Did Facebook take away stories?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021 / Digital Information World.
Should I convert my Facebook profile to a page?
If you use a personal profile to represent a business and don’t convert it into a Facebook Page instead, you could permanently lose access to your account. … Even if you’re comfortable with the layout of your profile, a Facebook Page is definitely the better tool for your organization.
Why can’t I convert my Facebook profile to a page?
In the past, Facebook allowed users to convert their Profile to a Page by simply generating a Page based on the information already provided and translating the Profile’s friends into Page fans. However, this is no longer an option. Instead, you will need to create a new Facebook Page for your business from scratch.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
Why can’t I see information on Facebook?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is Facebook not showing most recent posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …