On the iPhone Facebook app, a post is “saved as draft” when, after typing, you tap the “X” in the top left corner… … and select the “Save Draft” option. You will get a notification about your draft being saved. You can access your last post by tapping on “What’s on your mind”.
How do I find my drafts on Facebook iPhone App?
Open your Facebook Page. Then tap Activity at the top of your Facebook Page, you will see a screen like this. Tap Draft Posts to access, view and manage your saved draft, unpublished posts in your Facebook page. You can delete a draft post or publish it immediately from there.
How do I find my drafts on Facebook app?
Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” …
- Select the desired page. …
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
Where is a draft post saved on Facebook?
It’s in the left panel toward the bottom. Click Drafts. It’s in the left panel under the “Posts” header. You will find all of your saved drafts here.
How do I access my drafts?
You can learn how to get to your drafts on your Droid smartphone by following a few steps.
- Open the Gmail application on your Droid.
- Press the menu button, then tap “Go to labels.”
- Scroll down, then tap the “Drafts” label. Your Gmail drafts are displayed on this screen.
- Tap on a draft to continue typing your email.
How do I see unpublished posts on Facebook?
To see your unpublished posts, you can use a search bar in the Page Posts tool to navigate through your Ads Posts. This is particularly useful if you have a large volume of posts associated with ads. You can search by the text copy within the ad post using this search bar. You can also search by the Post ID number.
Where are Facebook publishing tools?
You can find the Publishing tools on the sidebar of your Facebook page. You will get to see a detailed dashboard listing your post and story metrics. You can schedule and create posts too.
How do I find my drafts on Facebook Desktop?
On the left pane of the Publishing Tools page, click Drafts.
- All posts you saved as drafts will be displayed on the Drafts page. To publish a post, click on the saved draft.
- You can also create a new draft by clicking the Create button on the top right of the Drafts page.
How do you view scheduled posts on Facebook?
Go to your group and tap in the top right. Tap Scheduled Posts. You’ll see a list of all posts you currently have scheduled in the group.
Does iPhone have draft Messages?
To use the Messages app, tap the Drafts icon in the Message app selection window. Tap the filter button to show only drafts with a certain tag, browse inbox, flagged or archive tabs – or search for a draft. Once you find the draft, tap it in the list to insert the text into the message window, ready to send.
Where are my saved email drafts?
Double-click on the “Saved Drafts” or “Drafts” folder. This is typically on the left side of the screen. This is the default folder used to store unsent emails.
How do I find my saved emails?
How to Restore Saved or Deleted Emails
- Log in to your email account where you would like to restore saved or deleted emails.
- Click on the “Saved” and “Deleted” folders found in the vertical navigation bar at the left of your email account page.