Why did my YouTube recommendations disappear?
The sudden disappearance of the recommended videos and the comments was caused by unexpected technical difficulties. It wasn’t part of an upgrade, and as such, it’s not reflective of the overall directives of the platform.
How do I get my YouTube recommendations back?
How to Reset YouTube Recommendations
- Click your username at the top-right of any YouTube page.
- In the menu that appears, click Your Data In YouTube.
- Scroll down to find YouTube Search History and click the field labeled Manage your YouTube Search History.
- Click the Delete button underneath the Search your activity bar.
Where are my YouTube recommendations?
We share recommendations both on YouTube’s homepage and in the “Up next” section as a suggestion of what to watch next when you’re watching a video. We’re constantly testing, learning, and adjusting to recommend videos that are relevant to you.
The YouTube environment has a default setting that shows suggested videos when the video finishes. You used to be able to disable this feature entirely. But in September 2017, YouTube changed the way embedded videos behave and now related videos will ALWAYS show up at the end of your video.
How do YouTube recommendations work?
Recommendations, after all, are mostly based on how viewers have viewed and interacted with your videos in the past. YouTube needs data to base the recommendations on and there’s no data without people watching your videos.
How do I clear YouTube recommendations when not signed in?
The following are the most effective options that you have when you want to delete your recommended videos on YouTube while you are not signed in:
- Option 1: Clear all of YouTube’s cookies (for Google Chrome users only) …
- Option 2: Clear your browser’s cache and delete all stored cookies.
How can I get more YouTube subscribers?
How to get free YouTube subscribers: 15 tips
- Ask your viewers to subscribe. …
- End your video by teasing what you’re working on next. …
- Verify your Google account. …
- Interact with your audience and build community. …
- Create effective channel branding. …
- Add a custom channel trailer. …
- Brand your thumbnails.
How do I stop YouTube from recommending certain channels?
YouTube admits that it doesn’t always get its suggestions right, so it will let users remove suggested channels that they don’t want to watch. You’ll be able to click the three-dot menu next to a video and select “don’t recommend channel.” YouTube will also attempt to make it easier to find content you do want.
Why does YouTube recommend videos I’ve already watched?
Originally Answered: Why does YouTube keep on recommending videos I’ve already watched? As mentioned by others already, YouTube has publicly announced they’ll recommend videos you’ve already watched because it’s highly likely you’ll watch it again.