Facebook has moved the Videos section under the Photos section. … Your photos and videos are grouped together in the Photos section of your profile. You can get there by selecting the “Photos” filter under your profile picture.
Why did my Facebook video disappeared?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I watch Facebook Videos?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. Therefore, you should get rid of these files from your device as soon as you can. Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache.
Where are all my old Facebook Videos?
How do I see old profile videos on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos, then tap ALBUMS.
- Tap the Videos album.
How do I enable video settings on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off
- From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app.
- From the Facebook app, navigate to the Autoplay setting: On iOS devices navigate: Menu icon. (lower-right) > Settings > Media and Contacts > Video and Photos > Autoplay then select the preferred Autoplay option.
Did Facebook delete my old videos?
Other users will no longer see your timeline, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future. You can deactivate your account on your account settings page.
How long do videos stay on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my video chat not working on Facebook?
If the Facebook video call is not connecting, it may be caused by network issues. … You could firstly switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi to check out whether the network has something wrong. It would be helpful to connect to another Wi-Fi if possible. You could try to reset the network settings.
Where did my Videos go on Facebook?
Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
Why can’t I find older Videos on Facebook?
If you do not see an old video Wall post that you are looking for, it means that Facebook no longer has this history available. You have the option to download all of your own Facebook profile information, which includes past video posts, to your computer.
How do you watch old Videos on Facebook?
How to Watch Facebook Live on Android
- Tap on the More tab (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the app.
- In the new menu, select See more.
- Scroll down and tap on Live Videos.
- Choose the video you want to watch.