When you create an ad in Ads Manager, Power Editor or directly from your business’ Instagram account or Facebook Page, you have the opportunity to target your ads to a specific audience. This audience can be based on location and demographics like age, gender and interests.
How do you choose your audience on Instagram?
Create an Instagram Account Custom Audience
- From Ads Manager, go to Audiences.
- Select the Create Audience dropdown, then choose Custom Audience.
- Select Instagram professional account.
- From the dropdown, choose the Instagram account you want to use for your audience.
- Choose the engagement type you want to include.
How does Instagram audience work?
The total number of times that all of your posts have been seen. If this number is higher than reach, it means that some of your audience have interacted with your posts more than once. These people are most likely your followers as they tend to see more of your posts and Instagram Stories.
How do you create a custom audience on Instagram?
Create an engagement Custom Audience from an Instagram business profile. Click the Create Audience drop-down and choose Custom Audience. Note: If you’ve never created an audience of any kind before, you’ll see a Create a Custom Audiences button, not a drop-down. Click Instagram business profile.
What age group uses Instagram?
59% of internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 use Instagram and 33% of internet users between the ages of 30 and 49 use Instagram. According to one study, 17% of teenagers say that Instagram is the most important social media platform to them and 90% of users are under 35 years old.
How can I increase my followers in Instagram?
10 Ways to increase Instagram followers
- Optimize your Instagram account. …
- Keep a consistent content calendar. …
- Schedule Instagram posts in advance. …
- Get partners and brand advocates to post your content. …
- Avoid fake Instagram followers. …
- Showcase your Instagram everywhere. …
- Post content followers want. …
- Get the conversation started.
How do you get paid for Instagram?
Right now, there are four primary ways to make money on Instagram:
- Work as an influencer to post content sponsored by brands.
- Be an affiliate marketer selling other people’s products.
- Earn money for your content through tips and ads.
- Become an entrepreneur and sell your own products.
Should I use automatic audience on Instagram?
Manual audience selection would take a very long time and an inexperienced user would make a lot of mistakes. Therefore, for fast and accurate promotion, we recommend using automatic services.