To make the magic happen, mention our Twitter account @threader_app with the keyword “compile” from a thread. Our bot replies with a link to the compiled version, in an article format. … After using this command, the bot will reply in less than a few minutes. It will appear in your mentions on Twitter.
What is Twitter compile?
If you’ve ever started following a Twitter thread only to realize there are just way too many tweets, simply reply “@threadreaderapp unroll” to any tweet by the original poster. When the bot is done compiling the tweets, it will tweet you back with a link to a post that has pieced them all together in one place.
How do you compile a Twitter thread?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
How do I compile old tweets?
Here’s how it will work: while composing the new tweet, choose which older tweet you want to connect the new tweet to. Then click on the three dots menu in the older tweet and choose the “continue thread” option. The new tweet will now become part of the original thread.
What does unroll mean on Twitter?
To make the thread easier to follow, authors often number each tweet sequentially: 1/10, 2/10, etc. To make reading threads even easier, a bot called the ThreadReaderApp will “unroll” them into one long, blog-like read. Here’s an example of an unrolled Twitter thread.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
What do I write in a tweet?
The perfect tweet is:
- Front loaded. Put the most important words at the start of the tweet to catch a follower’s eye.
- Scannable. Write simply and concisely. …
- Specific. Make your content valuable and useful. …
- Active. Use strong verbs and skip the adjectives and adverbs.
- Focused. …
- Compelling. …
- Short. …
- On brand.
Can you thread a reply on Twitter?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.
How do Twitter threads work?
A thread from someone you follow with 2 or 3 Tweets will generally appear on your timeline connected by a line to distinguish them as a bundle. When there are 4 or more Tweets in a thread, the Tweets will be truncated, and you’ll see an option to Show this thread. Click or tap this message to expand the full thread.
What does embed tweet mean?
How do you copy a tweet to a reply?
How to link to a Tweet, Moment, List, or Twitter Space
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.