What is forbidden in Facebook ads?
Facebook bans all ads depicting or selling drugs, even if they’re technically legal. So don’t try to sell prescription medication on Facebook. Any recreational or illegal drugs are strictly forbidden from Facebook ads, and so are images or videos that depict their use.
What are some common Facebook Advertising Mistakes?
6 Facebook Advertising Mistakes Every Marketer Makes
- Overlooking Video as a Marketing Method. …
- Not Being Specific Enough With Targeting. …
- Failing to Monitor Ads Consistently. …
- Choosing the Wrong Type of Ad for the Intended Action. …
- Testing Too Many Things at Once. …
- Making Decisions About Future Advertising Plans Too Hastily.
Why do Facebook ads get rejected?
One of the most common reasons for ads being rejected today is because the display URL doesn’t match the domain that the ad is sending people to. … The solution is to either leave the link text blank when you create your ad, or make sure your link text matches your domain.
What is not allowed on Facebook?
Here are a few of the things that aren’t allowed on Facebook: Nudity or other sexually suggestive content. Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group. Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
Why is boost post rejected?
Often a boosted post is rejected for one of three reasons: 1. Too much text in the image graphic. If there’s too much text on the image (see above), try changing the text ratio by decreasing the font size or removing some the content from the image.
What are the forbidden words?
The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”
Can you find out who flagged you on Facebook?
How do I fight a Facebook ban?
Go to your Support Inbox and click Your Violations.
- Open the update we sent you about our decision. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions which will take you to the Oversight Board website to complete your appeal.
- On the Oversight Board website, you’ll see options to log in with a Facebook or Instagram account.
When should you stop a Facebook ad?
Often you will see weak performance for a couple of days and then the ad will rebound so don’t try to tweak things too often. Have a threshold for your desired results and when you see 3-4 days outside of those results, then stop the ad and refresh the campaign with a new image or possibly test a new audience.
What are some common mistakes marketers make with their ads not converting?
- Lack of clear Objectives.
- Poor Audience Targeting.
- Using the Wrong Facebook Ad Type.
- Abandoning your Ads.
- Using Ads for Sales Funnel Only.
- Lack of a Clear Value Proposition.
- Running too many Ads on a Tight Budget.