Facebook Events Manager is a tool within Facebook Business Manager that helps companies better advertise to Facebook users that have visited the company’s website(s). This is done through use of the Facebook tracking pixel.
What is Event Manager in Facebook?
You can see your web event data in Events Manager after you’ve added the Facebook pixel base code and event code to your website or set up the Conversions API. When you go to Events Manager, you’ll see four tabs: … Data sources. Custom conversions.
Where is Events Manager in Facebook business?
To get to the Facebook Business Events Manager, sign in to your Facebook Business Manager account. Click on the *Business Manager* right next to the Facebook symbol on the top left. As you’d see the drop-down menu, you’d find the *Events Manager* right in the third column.
How do I add an event to my Facebook business manager?
Create an event ad from Ads Manager
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click + Create.
- Choose the Engagement objective and then choose Event Responses and click Continue.
- Choose your audience, placements and optimisation and click Continue.
- In the Identity section, choose the Facebook Page that you wish to use to promote your event.
How do I create an event on event manager?
Create Events in Event Manager
- To create a new event, in the Event Summary, select Actions > New.
- Optionally, select a template by using the pull-down menu.
- Select whether to create an event series or single event. …
- Enter the date, and time details for the event, or event series.
- Select Continue.
How do I connect my apps to Event Manager?
To manually set up your app events using code:
- Go to Events Manager.
- Select your app.
- Click Add event.
- Click Install your app event code manually.
- Choose your closest-fitting app category or choose Other.
- You’ll see a list of suggested app events to add. …
- Click to toggle automatic advanced matching on or off.