How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my iPhone?
Tap +. It’s at the bottom-right corner of your Drive. Tap Upload. A list of files on your iPhone or iPad will appear.
How do I add a PDF to a Facebook post?
At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. Either drag and drop your PDF into this box, or click “More” at the top and select “Add File.” 3. Browse through your computer for the PDF you want and upload it, add any text that you want to accompany the file, and then click “Post.”
How can I upload a file on Facebook?
How do I share a file on Facebook?
- In the top right of your Facebook account, click .
- Open the conversation you want to add a file to.
- Click in the bottom of the chat window.
- Click .
- Select a file and click Open.
- Press Enter to send.
Why can’t I upload a file to Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com. Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details. Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
How do I add a file to my facebook group?
To add a file to a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. …
- Click What’s on your mind? or Create a public post.
- Click then select Add File then Choose File and Post.
- Click Add File to select a file from your computer.
- Choose to say something about your file and then click Post.
How do I download a PDF to my iPhone from Facebook?
iOS also has a way of saving documents outside of a particular app called “Files”. If you’d like to save a PDF to Files, swipe down the list until you see the Files option and tap on it. Then, choose your save location. Later, in the Files app, you can see the PDF you just downloaded.
How do I put a PDF file on my iPhone?
You can add PDFs to your Apple Books Library on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, then access your files on any of your other devices using iCloud Drive.
Save or import a PDF
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch, tap the PDF to open it.
- Tap the share button .
- Tap Copy to Books.
How do you update a file on Facebook?
Go to Files tab > click on the file whose revised version you want to upload > You’ll see the Upload New Revision button > Click on the button to upload a new version of the file.
How do I attach a PDF to Messenger?
Once you are in, find the chat with whom you want to send the PDF files or any other files. You will see the media button below the chat, press it. This will open the Android menu with an option to attach or send the files. Choose your PDF or Docx file and send the message.
To share a Word document on Facebook, you need to add the DivShare application.
- Log in to your Facebook account, type “DivShare” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
- Click “Go to Application” when the DivShare page opens.
- Click “Allow” when a box pops up asking for your permission to access your Facebook account.
How do you upload a PDF file?
Click the “Files” link, click the “Upload Files” link, and then click the “Choose File” button to select your PDF. Enter an optional title for your file in the designated text field, then click the “Upload Files Now” button.