NOTE: If you don’t see “+ Add a Button”, you may already have a button live. Facebook currently allows each page to have one button. If you need to make adjustments to this button, such as switch it from “Call Now” to “Shop Now”, hover over the button you have currently and select “Edit Button” to continue.
Hover over the call-to-action button below your Page’s cover photo and select “edit button”. … Set the button to any desired call to action (excluding “send message” button) and save changes.
To switch your button to something else:
- Go to your page from a computer, not a mobile device.
- Locate the Become a Supporter button at the top of your Page.
- Hover over this button and click .
- In the new window, click Edit Button.
- Select which button you want for your Page.
- When you’re ready, click Next.
Click Content on the top menu. Click Edit This Page (the pencil icon) next to the page you would like to edit. Click the Add Block button in the bottom left-hand corner. From the drop-down menu, select Custom.
To edit your Page’s action button:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click the action button below your Page’s cover photo and select Edit Button.
- Edit the information for your action button or click to change to a different action button.
- Click Save.
Why doesn’t my business page show up in Facebook search?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
How to Add a CTA Button to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Log in and go to your business’ Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click the “Create Call-to-Action” button. …
- Step 3: Choose the CTA button copy. …
- Step 4: Input the link you want the CTA to send users to. …
- Step 5: Select the destination for mobile users. …
- Step 6: Click “Create.”
How do I view my Facebook business page as a visitor?
To view a Facebook page as a visitor:
- Open up the Facebook page.
- Search for the small profile picture of your Facebook page.
- Click on the picture.
- Click on your profile icon to interact with your FB page as a visitor.
- Now you can view your Facebook page as a visitor.