Confirmed: Facebook is removing the ‘hide from timeline’ feature for business pages. … Come time, find out; Facebook is removing this option on organic posts for business profiles. ‘Hide from timeline’ is an option for personal pages and for page updates (such as phone number, hour changes, etc.) but not for posts.
Did Facebook remove the hide from timeline?
Well, we have some bad news for you, Facebook has decided to get rid of this option from business pages. Yes, the social media behemoth has decided to remove the “Hide from Timeline” feature from business pages.
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
Why can’t I hide posts on Facebook 2020?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can I no longer hide posts on Facebook?
Facebook noted that they are removing the ‘hide from timeline’ feature as part of their commitment to increasing transparency for Pages. There have been some other ‘transparency’ updates that have taken place (which I will explain in a different blog post).
Where is Hide from Timeline Facebook?
After your posts load, tap the Filters option in the top menu bar. In the bottom menu that appears, choose Categories. Select Logged Actions and Other Activity. Tap Hidden from timeline.
Can I hide my Facebook account?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I hide all posts from everyone 2020 on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
Find your hidden posts
Once you’ve opened your Activity Log, tap on the Filters button, and select Categories. Open the Logged Actions and Other Activity option at the bottom of the menu. Then tap to select Hidden from Timeline, and you’ll see all the posts you’ve hidden in reverse chronological order.
How do I hide posts on Facebook 2020?
To hide a post:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Hide from Timeline.