You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
Can you still create a poll on Facebook 2021?
At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”. Add your photo or video. Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
Can you not do Facebook polls anymore?
At this time, you can’t create a poll from your News Feed or timeline. If you’d like to share a poll with your personal audience on Facebook, you can add a poll to your story. You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers and let people vote for their favorite option.
How do I post a poll on Facebook business page 2021?
Go to your business’s Facebook Page and click within the post window to expand it and see the different post types. Select Poll and type up your questions and answers. Next, set how long you want the poll to last. Then, share it.
Did Messenger get rid of polls?
Once upon a time (until 2016), people could create polls on Messenger and ask different questions by providing multiple options to choose from. But, they removed this feature, because it used to slow down the loading process, but people have voted for polls to come back again!
Why can’t I vote in Facebook poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you create a poll on Facebook app?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across the top options and find the Poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.
Can you still make polls on Facebook Messenger?
You can use polls to make plans and coordinate with other people on Messenger. For example, one member in a group can create a poll, and the others can vote to choose an activity, select a time or pick a location. You can also use polls on Facebook messages.
Can I create a poll on my personal Facebook page?
To create a poll on Facebook, log in to your Facebook personal account and go to the Polls for Pages app. … The app will redirect you to your Facebook Page where you will see the poll successfully installed in a tab. To share the poll with your fans, post the poll URL in a new status update on your Page Timeline.