After tapping the Tweet icon, tap the GIF icon to open the GIF library. You can search for GIFs by entering various keywords in the search box, or you can look through the auto-displayed categories to choose a GIF.
How do you get GIFs from twitter?
Save animated GIF from Twitter – Android
Open the Twitter app and navigate to the tweet you want to download the GIF from. Tap the share button on the tweet. Select Share via and select Download for Twitter from the share sheet. Tap GIF and it will be downloaded.
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I post a GIF?
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.
How do I search for a GIF?
Search for a specific type of GIF on Google.
- Click or tap Images. It’s one of the tabs at the top of your Google search. …
- When you see a gif you like, click or tap it to view a full sized image of the gif.
- Save or share the gif by clicking.
Why can’t I upload my GIF to Twitter?
Images uploaded to Twitter must be smaller than 3MB in size and saved as a GIF, JPEG or PNG file. The BMP, TIFF and animated GIF file formats are not supported by Twitter. Note that you can only upload one image per tweet, whether you are using the main Twitter website or a third-party application.
What happens when you tweet GIF?
Tip: Read about how to include a video in your Tweet. Once you choose a photo or GIF, the image will attach to your Tweet in full size. You can select 1-4 photos to Tweet at once. You can also reply or Quote Tweet directly from your phone with a photo or video.