Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen. Facebook apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link.
How do I get to the Marketplace app on Facebook?
Facebook’s Marketplace is easy to browse and use on your phone. To get to it (assuming you are using the Facebook app on an iPhone or Android), tap on the Marketplace icon at the bottom of the Home page (it looks like a little storefront) to start browsing through Marketplace.
What are the rules for posting on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
How do I fix my Marketplace on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How long does Facebook Marketplace approval take?
Overview. Before ads show up on Facebook, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
How do I install marketplace?
Install a Google Workspace Marketplace app
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. …
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps. …
- Click Add app to Domain Install list.
- Browse Google Workspace Marketplace and click an app.
- Choose how to install the app. …
- Click Continue.
What is wrong with FB marketplace?
When you are using Facebook Marketplace in the system’s web browser and suddenly Facebook Marketplace stops working, then the system’s browser cache or temporary data can create a problem with your online experience. In that case, clearing cache or temporary data may solve the problem.
How do I create a marketplace on Facebook?
On the left-hand menu on the Facebook homepage, click “Marketplace.” Then, “Create new listing.” Next, click “Choose your listing type.” You can choose from “Item for Sale”, “Vehicle for Sale”, “Home for Sale or Rent”, or “Job Opening.”
How long is temporary limit on Facebook marketplace?
There are times when even after seven days, the item for sale remains unsold. In such a case, you can decide to remove the listing or renew it.