Why does Facebook not recognize my device?
the main reason is that fb might have detected unauthorized access to your account therefore to verify your account to avoid unauthorized access. If you have cleared your cookies of your recognized device then write to support team they will provide you alternative verification method.
How do I open Facebook on another device?
How Can I Log on Facebook From Another Computer?
- Open the computer’s Web browser.
- Enter facebook.com into the Web browser’s address bar, and then press return on the computer keyboard. …
- Type your usual Facebook login email address or username into the “Email” field, and type your password into the “Password” field.
How do I log into Facebook with unrecognized devices?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login.
- Tap Get alerts about unrecognized logins.
- Choose where you want to receive your alerts, such as your email account or with a Facebook notification from a recognized device.
- Click Save.
Can you have Facebook on two devices?
Logging in on Multiple Devices
Facebook enables you to log in to your account from your computer and your phone at the same time, or from two computers at once, or from a computer and a tablet. There’s no limit on the number of logins you can have using the same account credentials.
Why does Facebook never remember my browser?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Can log into Facebook on phone but not on computer?
Facebook offers a mobile version of their web site. This is for users who want to log in to their Facebook from a smartphone or other mobile device, but do not have a Facebook application installed on the device. You can also log in to Facebook’s mobile version from any Internet browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
What happens if I log into Facebook on another device?
Each time someone logs in to your account at an unrecognized computer or mobile device, Facebook will alert you via text message or e-mail. With that information, you can end that session (see No. 3) and change your password.
How many devices can be logged into Facebook?
– Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings. – Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most. Tap on the ‘See more’ option below the mentioned devices.
Can I login to Facebook from another phone?
You can sign out of Facebook on each device one by one, or on all devices at once through your account’s settings. It’s a good habit to sign out of active sessions on all social media platforms to keep your account safe. Logging out of Facebook on your desktop or mobile device is simple once you know where to look.
Why am I being asked to enter my password again whenever I try to access my FB account?
Facebook is asking its users to re-enter their passwords. Ironically, this is happening after users click on a Facebook ad from Facebook itself to help them improve their account security. Facebook often runs an ad (Sponsored Story) on its service called “Account Protection.” You may have seen it before.
How can you tell if someone has a secret Facebook account?
To find a hidden profile, check the friends list of possible mutual friends. Facebook’s privacy settings can be a handy tool for keeping your information visible to the right people. For example, you can hide your profile from appearing under the results of a general name search.