Tap the three horizontal line button in the upper-right corner of the screen (the one that’s just three lines, not the three lines next to a head) Scroll way, way, down to Help and Settings, and tap App Settings. Tap the little slider to switch Videos in News Feed Start With Sound to the off position.
Can I post a video on Facebook without sound?
As far as we know, there’s no way to disable the audio when uploading videos directly from your phone to Facebook. Your best bet is to remove the sound with a third-party editing app prior to uploading. Fortunately, this is a relatively simple procedure that you can do in-phone with a few finger taps.
How do I remove sound from a video I posted on Facebook?
In the Android version of the Facebook app, tap the three-lined menu button in the toolbar and scroll down to App Settings. Next to “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound,” tap the button to the Off position.
How do you remove sound from a video before posting it?
Once you record or select a video from your camera roll, tap on the sound icon up in the top-right corner. The sound waves of the speaker icon will disappear and be replaced by an “X,” meaning that the audio is now off for that video.
How do I mute Videos on Facebook 2020?
- In the Facebook app click the Menu button (three horizontal lines that looks like a burger at the bottom-right of the screen)
- Tap App Settings.
- Disable Videos in News Feed Start With Sound.
How do I upload a video to Facebook with audio?
How to post audio on facebook?
- Convert the audio to a video file. Facebook cannot post audio files (mp3/wav), instead, you can transform your audio to a video (mp4) then upload your audio to facebook.
- Add a background art to the video. …
- Add audio wave animation. …
- Post the Video facebook.
How do I upload a video to Facebook with sound?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. …
- Click Upload Photos/Video. …
- Select a video file from your computer. …
- (Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.
Can you send a video without sound?
The latest available version of WhatsApp for Android introduces a new one function that allows you to send videos without sound through chats. It is a feature that we could already find in applications such as Telegram, and that the most used messaging app in the world has introduced with its latest edition .
How do I remove sound from a video app?
If you just want to mute the video i.e., remove its audio, use the ‘Mute Video’ feature given in the app. There are tons of other video editing apps having this feature, including InShot, Kinemaster, Power Director, etc. You can go for either of them based on your liking.
Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your Android device. Step 2: Swipe from left to right on the app’s home screen to upload a story. Step 3: Record a video or select a pre-recorded video for uploading. Step 4: Tap on the speaker icon at the top till it turns blue to disable the sound from the video.
How do you save the audio from a video?
If you’re fine with that, here’s how you perform the extraction process:
- Open your video with QuickTime Player.
- Click the File menu and select Export As > Audio Only.
- Choose a folder to save the resulting file and click Save.
How do you remove the talking from a video?
Or just drag or drop the video to FilmForth.
- Drag and Drop the Video to FilmForth.
- Select Detach Audio.
- Remove the Audio from the Video.
- Save the New Video.
- Select New Video Project.
- Project Library.
- Remove the Sound.
- Remove Voice on Android Device.
How do you make a video silent?
Right-click the video clip and select Mute. This will silence the audio on the video clip, but not remove the audio for that single clip. To mute the audio of the entire track, you can select the Audio icon to the left of the track to Mute the track. This will silence all of the clips on that single track.