How do I save a tweet in a list?
The button on Android devices looks like three interconnected dots.
- From the popup, tap on “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- The tweet has now been bookmarked. …
- From here, tap on “Bookmarks.”
- All your saved tweets will show up here.
How did I get added to a list on Twitter?
Check the dropdown menu on your profile icon at the top right of your Twitter screen, where you’ll find a link to the lists page. … All you have to do is to click on the gear icon on a profile or in a list of users and click the “add to list” button. Then use the check-boxes to add them to a list.
How does a Twitter list work?
A list is a curated group of Twitter accounts. You can create your own lists or subscribe to lists created by others. Viewing a list timeline will show you a stream of Tweets from only the accounts on that list. The simplified version is that Twitter lists organize your Twitter followers.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
What is the purple icon on twitter?
The audio meet-ups will be highlighted via a purple icon on the creators’ Fleets bubble, signifying when an audio discussion is in progress, and who’s participating. Twitter started tweeting from an official account for the new function earlier this month, and today, it’s announced the first stage of testing.
Can people see if you add them to a list Twitter?
When a user is added to a public list, they are notified. Public lists are visible to anyone who has the URL of the list, or anyone who is linked to the list. … Private lists do not notify the user when they are added to the list, and they do not appear in search.
How do I see a list of who I follow on Twitter?
Go to your profile page. Click or tap the Lists tab. You will see Lists you’ve created and other people’s Lists you follow under the Follow tab.
Can someone see my bookmarked tweets?
Will anyone be able to see my bookmarks? No, Bookmarks are private and are only viewable to you within your Twitter account.
How do I hide my following list on Twitter?
You can’t remove the Following and Followers lists from your profile, but you can hide them — along with most of the other information on your profile — by protecting your account. When you view a protected profile page, all you can see is the user bio information unless you’re an approved follower.
How do I export my Twitter following list?
Steps to download your own following list through Twitter desktop website
- Go to www.Twitter.com and Log in.
- On the left pane of the landing page, click ‘More’.
- After that, click on ‘Settings and privacy’.
- Click ‘Your Account’
- Click ‘Download an archive of your data’
- Enter your password to initiate the process.