Select Published > Live Videos. Click on the video you would like trim to open the details for your video. Click Edit Post. … Select Trim Your Video.
Can you edit a Facebook live video after posting?
Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. Posts containing video recordings of live broadcasts say [Your Page] was live. Click next to the post. Click Edit Video.
How do I edit a live video on Facebook?
Click the three small grey dots in the top right-hand corner to display the drop-down menu and select “Edit Video.” And then select “Video Trimming” Now you can edit the start and end time of the video by inputting the time or by dragging the yellow slider.
How do you cut videos on Facebook?
Select Edit Post on your video. Select Video Clipping. Set your clip start and end points. Select + Add Clip.
Why is my live video not working on Facebook?
This can be as simple as logging out then back in to Facebook on the device or software running the API. … Note: Facebook itself may still work but the live streaming feature could be down altogether, just API or just manual RTMPS streaming.
Why can’t I trim my Facebook live video?
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. … The video content inside the yellow scrubber is what you’ll save and anything outside (beginning or end) will be trimmed off.
How do I download someones facebook live video?
Download Someone Else’s Facebook Live Video Using FBdown.net
- Step 1: Enter Facebook Live Video Link. Copy and paste Facebook live video link to the box.
- Step 2: Tap Download. Tap Download button and it begins to analyze your FB live stream video. …
- Step 3: Choose HD quality or SD quality. …
- Step 4: Download Now.
How can I trim a video?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How do you view live videos on Facebook?
You can find your clips in the section labeled Clips from your live video. Initially, your clips will show as processing. You’ll receive a notification when your clips have finished processing and are ready to be shared.
How do you cut videos on Facebook online?
How to Trim Facebook Video Online
- Insert a link to the video you need. Open Facebook, find a video you want to trim, hit the “Share” arrow below it and select the “Copy link” option. …
- Cut the Facebook video. …
- Save the trimmed video.
How do you post a video to Facebook?
How do I post a video on Facebook?
- Tap Photo at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap Video.
- Tap to select an option to record a new video or choose one from your mobile device’s gallery.
- Tap Post.
Where is my video library on Facebook?
To navigate to your Facebook Video page, click on Videos in the left sidebar of your Facebook Business Page, or type: www.facebook.com/pg/YourPageNameHere/videos into your browser. On the Videos tab, you’ll find the prompt to Create Playlists with your Videos above the All Videos section.