In fact, you can now export more than 2,000 comments from Facebook in Suite. What’s more, it is also possible to export replies to comments! … Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export.
Can you export Facebook posts?
Users can access the tool by opening Facebook settings and clicking on “Your Facebook Information,” then selecting “Transfer a Copy of Your Information.” There, you can select which destination to transfer the data to (Google Docs, WordPress, or Blogger), log in to the account you select, and confirm the transfer.
Can you print out comments on Facebook?
Click on “Comments at the bottom”. This will open the post with all its comments in a separate window or tab. Minimize the comments. Now press Ctrl+P to open the print properties.
How do I Download and save content from Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Your Facebook Information and tap Download Your Information.
- To add or remove categories of data from your request, tap the circles on the right side of Facebook.
- Tap CREATE FILE to confirm the download request.
How do I Download a Facebook comment and post?
From any Facebook page, click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner and select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu. Next, find and click the “Download a copy of your Facebook data” link at the bottom of the “General Account Settings” page.
How do I print a conversation from Facebook?
Follow these steps to print and save Facebook messages on any computer
- Launch Decipher Messenger Export on your computer.
- Log in to Messenger.
- Select a Facebook contact that you want to save or print.
- Select “Save.”
- Open the exported PDF to print all your Messenger messages.
How do you see all comments on a Facebook post?
1 Answer. On each post there is a timestamp at the lower right, usually after the number of comments and likes on the post. From there you can keep clicking “View previous comments” to reveal all previous comments.
How can I see all comments on a Facebook post?
You can access all comments from your Activity Log. First open your timeline view, and there’s a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select “Comments”, and you’ll get a chronological list of all your comments.
How do I download Facebook information?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I open a downloaded file on Facebook?
Hit the big green “Download Archive” button, and you’ll once again be prompted for your password. Once you’ve entered it, the download will start automatically. Open up the folder where you saved the ZIP file (probably your Downloads folder, but you’ll know where to look) and open it up.
Why can’t I download files from Facebook?
They are built around sharing status updates and (highly compressed) photos back and forth, and in order to prevent the download of pirated books, Facebook hides the download path of PDF files, so we cannot view the downloaded files on the Android device. …