Broadcast to your Page, group, profile, or event from anywhere in the world using the Facebook app or the Creator Studio app (both available on iOS and Android).
What is the best app for Facebook live?
Streamago. Streamago is a live streaming app for both iOS and Android that enables broadcasts of live videos to a Facebook community, friends, or completely publicly.
How do I get to Facebook live?
How do I go live on Facebook?
- Tap Live at the top of your News Feed.
- You can select a broadcast type (example: Lip Sync Live) or tap to add an effect. You can also add an effect after you’ve started your broadcast.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
Do I need an app to watch Facebook live?
To find live videos on Facebook directly, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android. Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
How do you livestream?
How to live stream: 5 basic steps.
- Connect your audio and video sources to the encoder. Make sure everything has power. …
- Configure the encoder. …
- Configure streaming destination settings. …
- Copy and paste URL and stream key from CDN into encoder. …
- Click “Start Streaming” on the encoder to go live.
How do you livestream on mobile?
Create & schedule a mobile live stream
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- At the bottom, tap Create. Go live. …
- Follow the steps to create a live stream. For users aged 13-17 on YouTube, your default mobile live stream privacy setting is set to unlisted. …
- Tap Go live.
- To end your stream, tap Finish.
How do I use OBS live on Facebook?
Set up OBS
- Click Settings in OBS.
- Click Output .
- Select Advanced in the Output Mode dropdown.
- Select an H264 video encoder in the Encoder dropdown.
- Determine your upload speed.
- Subtract 20 percent from your upload speed and enter that number in Bitrate. …
- Make sure the Keyframe Interval is set to 2.
- Click Settings.
Is Facebook live actually live?
Facebook Live is a live video streaming feature on Facebook that allows you to broadcast a live video out to your audience through your company page or personal profile. Facebook Live was released in April of 2016, and while many marketers are still getting their heads around it, the ones who are using it seem to be …