The Basics for How Much to Charge for a Sponsored Instagram Post. When deciding how much to charge for a sponsored Instagram post, ALWAYS start with this simple formula: Charge $10 for every THOUSAND followers you have. In other words, charge 1% per thousand followers.
How much should I pay someone to post on Instagram?
According to recent reports, on average influencers on the following platforms will charge: Facebook influencer pricing: $25 per 1000 followers. Instagram Influencer pricing: $10 per 1000 followers. Snapchat Influencer pricing: $10 per 1000 followers.
Do you have to pay to post on Instagram?
As with Facebook, there is no set price for advertising on Instagram. You create a bid for your ad’s placement. … You can expect that you will have to pay somewhere between 20 cents and $2 per click (CPC) on an Instagram campaign.
How much does Instagram pay you for 1 million followers?
Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post. Have over 1 million followers? You could charge $100,000 or more.
How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
Instagram. You need a minimum of 5,000 Instagram followers and 308 sponsored posts a year to generate $100,000. That may be easier than you think: A recent HBO documentary showed how everyday people can manipulate Instagram and other platforms to become famous online influencers.
How much money does 10K Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
Can Instagram pay you?
Yes. You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways: Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience. Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How many followers does it take to get a blue check?
Without verification, you’ll need at least 10,000 followers to access the feature. It builds brand awareness – As we mentioned before, the blue check tells the world that you’re somebody.