You can change your birthday on Facebook using the website or mobile app. When you change your Facebook birthday, you can edit the exact date, or just change who can see your birthday. Your Facebook birthday can only be changed once every two weeks, and only three times in total.
How many days do I have to wait to change my birthday on Facebook?
If your birthday was recently changed, you may have to wait a few days before you can change it again. To help make sure that people use their real identities on Facebook, there’s a limit to how many times you can change your birthday.
Can I change my Facebook date of birth?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture. Scroll down to Basic info and tap Edit. Use the drop-down menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
How do I change my age on Facebook 2020?
Follow the guide above to go to your Profile > Edit Profile > Edit Your About Info. Now beside ‘Basic Info’ tap ‘Edit’. You can set different audiences for your birth year, and birthday. Tap the ‘Audience’ button beside the setting and choose the option you like.
How do I remove my date of birth from Facebook?
How to Delete Your Date of Birth on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
- Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
How do I change my age on Facebook to over 18?
How to Request to Change Your Age on Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook, log in to your account and navigate to your Timeline. …
- Click the “Edit” button in the “Basic Info” box.
- Select your correct date of birth in the Birthday section of the page.
- Select the “I confirm my age is…” option to confirm your age.
How can I correct my date of birth?
You can contact the SSA at 800-772-1213 and the IRS at 800-829-1040 to correct an incorrect birthdate. If you confirm your date of birth is on file correctly with these agencies, you’ll need to print and mail your return with an explanation of the issue; you can’t e-file your return.
Why can’t I edit my birthday on Facebook?
Facebook has limits in a place around the number of times you can edit your birthday. If you recently edited your birthday, you may have to wait a few days before changing it again.