Do twitter moments disappear?
Some Twitter users are already beginning to notice the change. The Moments’ lightning bolt icon is gone. In its place, right between the home and notifications buttons, sits a brand new magnifying glass – the Explore icon.
How do moments work on Twitter?
Moments let you tell a story that goes beyond one Tweet and highlights different perspectives. Create a Moment by developing collections of notable Tweet conversations and live commentary, or weaving together Tweets that tell a powerful or interesting message.
What’s a moment on Twitter?
Twitter Moments are curated stories about what’s happening around the world—powered by Tweets. It’s easy to create your own story with Twitter Moments. You can begin creating your own Moment via the navigation bar on twitter.com. To get started all you need is a title, description, Tweets, and a selected cover image.
What happens when you publish a Twitter moment?
They can be tweeted, liked, pinned, and embedded like normal tweets, but when you tap to open a Moment, it shows you a collection of different tweets. Moments are published with a cover photo and introduction, likening them to a “best of” compilation article.
Why is Twitter getting rid of fleets?
Twitter is planning to shut down Fleets, a way for users to share texts, photos and video that disappear in 24 hours, because the tool isn’t as widely used as the company hoped. Fleets will no longer be available starting Aug. 3, Twitter said in a blog post on July 14.
How do I get the old Twitter back?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
How do I see twitter memories?
Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced. Enter “From these accounts” icon under “People” and type your username. Use the pop-up calendar tool and select the date range of the tweets you are looking for. Click the “Latest” button to see your old tweets from this period.
How do I view twitter moments?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
What you need to know about twitter?
6 Things You Must Know About Twitter
- Skip the celebrity fluff. Sure, many well-known Twitter users share too much information with their followers. …
- Get in on the conversation. …
- Snag great deals. …
- Sound off or sweet talk. …
- Network, network, network. …
- Don’t get overwhelmed.