How to connect Instagram + Google Forms. Zapier lets you send info between Instagram and Google Forms automatically—no code required. Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account. Create a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.
How to Create an Instagram Survey
- Create a survey using the survey creation form.
- Locate the survey you created in the items dashboard.
- Click the Embed & Share button associated with the survey.
- Click the Link tab and copy the link.
Do lead forms work on Instagram?
Your lead ads can run across both Facebook and Instagram. To do so, you must create your lead ad in Ads Manager and either use Automatic Placements or choose Instagram in Manual Placements. … To check whether you’ve selected Automatic Placements in ad creation, go to the Placements section at the Ad Set level.
Use every opportunity to collect email addresses, including Instagram. You can place a subscription link in your bio, stories, or posts. However, putting a link is not enough – you need to encourage people to click on it.
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
If you want to share a form through a chat or email message, you can get a link to the form.
- Open a form in Google Forms.
- In the top right, click Send.
- At the top of the window, click Link .
- To copy the link that appears, click Copy or press Ctrl + c (Windows) or ⌘ + c (Mac) on your keyboard.
Do you have to pay for a professional account on Instagram?
It’s free to have an Instagram business account, and there are no specific requirements in terms of followers or content.
Can I post a survey on Instagram?
After you’ve taken a photo or video for your story, select the “poll” sticker and place it anywhere you’d like — you can write out your own question and even customize the poll choices. After you’ve shared your poll, your friends and followers can immediately start voting and see real-time results.
If you do so, here are the steps:
- Take a new photo or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon located on the top of the screen.
- Paste the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save it.