How do you unpin someone else’s tweet?
To unpin pinned tweet, follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile page on Twitter.
- Click on the ellipsis on the upper hand right-side corner.
- Out of the options, select unpin from profile page.
- Completed. You now deleted and unpinned that pinned tweet.
When you unpin a tweet where does it go?
If you don’t want to replace the pin, you can also get rid of pins entirely on your profile. Go to your profile, tap on the inverted triangle in the top right of the pinned tweet, and select the “Unpin from profile” option. Confirm the removal with “Unpin,” and the tweet will be removed from the top of your profile.
Can someone else pin your tweet?
Pinning someone else tweet is actually an easy process. This process works on both Phone and desktop. Just head over to the Twitter tool website Twtools and click on the “Pin any tweet” option. Click on “Allow access” to give permission to Twtools to pin the tweet on your profile.
What does embed tweet mean?
What does pinning someone mean?
to bind or hold to a course of action, a promise, etc. to force (someone) to deal with a situation or to come to a decision: We tried to pin him down for a definite answer, but he was too evasive for us.
How do you pin something on Twitter?
Tap the downward-pointing arrow, then tap “Pin to your profile.” 5. Tap “Pin” from the pop-up confirmation that appears and the tweet will be moved and pinned to the top of your Twitter profile page.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
How do you reply to a tweet from a different tweet?
This is a direct response to a tweet another user has made.
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
Why did my pinned tweet disappeared?
Pinned tweets are not reposted. They are simply bumped up in the queue on your profile, and “stuck” to the top. This means that they will not reappear in anyone’s timeline, as if you just sent them.