How do I unhide a post?
Click the circle to the right of it. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Visibility: Hidden. In the pane on the left, scroll through your posts and select the one you wish to unhide. After clicking the post you want to unhide, select Add to profile.
How do you unhide on Instagram on iPhone?
You can’t unhide an app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but you can redownload an app. You don’t have to buy the app again.
How do I unhide an Instagram archive?
To show an archived post on your profile:
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Archive.
- Tap Archive, then tap Posts (iPhone) or Posts Archive (Android).
- Tap the post you’d like to show on your profile.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right, then select Show on Profile.
Click on the hashtag you are looking up, then tap on ‘Recent’. If you see a message that posts are hidden instead of seeing recent posts, you’ve located a banned hashtag.
How do you unhide a post from your timeline on Iphone?
Here are the step to unhide a post on Facebook on iOS,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
Once you’ve opened your Activity Log, tap on the Filters button, and select Categories. Open the Logged Actions and Other Activity option at the bottom of the menu. Then tap to select Hidden from Timeline, and you’ll see all the posts you’ve hidden in reverse chronological order.
How do you unhide someone else’s post on Facebook?
You can unhide posts from your friend by adjusting your settings from their timeline. Go to their timeline, hover over “Friends” (in their cover photo) and select “Show in News Feed” from the dropdown.