How To Share YouTube Link On Instagram Story in 7 Simple Steps
- Copy the Youtube video link.
- On the Instagram home tab, swipe right or tap on the ‘Your Story’ icon on the top-left corner of the app.
- Add any photo or video you want.
- Hit the chain link icon on top of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon next to ‘Web Link’
If you have access to this feature, here’s how you use it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the Story Camera at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo or video or take one using the Story Camera.
- Press the chain link icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the link.
- Press Done.
- Share your Story.
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share .
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Links in Instagram stories were originally only available to users with a huge number of followers.
With the “Swipe Up” feature
- Review to confirm the figures. Check to ensure that you’ve got 10,000 followers or a verified account (we will explain later).
- Find the link icon. …
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link. …
- Type in or paste a link. …
- Tap on “Done” in the top right. …
- View your Story. …
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
How to Copy Instagram Profile Link on Android and iOS
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.