How do you scroll down on Twitter?
But if you are in a hurry, pressing space key will scroll you down one page at a time. This key combination takes you to your home page (i.e. Twitter feed where you see tweets from other users). It is a quick way to return home without the hassle of scrolling up or down for locating the Home icon and clicking on it.
How do you scroll to the top of a Twitter feed?
You can scroll until you hit the “top” of your feeds which is the latest/newest tweet. Likewise you can open Twitter and scroll upwards (finger from bottom of screen to top) and that goes back in time to show tweets you have seen.
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
To search your twitter likes or favorites, open your twitter account and go to the profile section on the left side of your screen. 2. Once you are on your twitter profile section, find the liked tab under your profile picture. This way you can see your old likes.
Why does my Twitter feed stop scrolling?
So, to stop your Twitter feed from constantly auto refreshing; Locate the “Reduce motion” option under the “Motion” section in the “Accessibility” area of your profile settings. Uncheck the checkbox to disable the auto scrolling feature.
Are you supposed to scroll up or down on Twitter?
New tweets appear at the top, pushing the older ones down. If you haven’t signed on in awhile you might get a box of recommended tweets you may have missed, but outside of that the equation is simple: The further down you scroll, the older the tweets get.
How do I manage my Twitter feed?
Just the Tips! How to Manage Your Twitter Account More Effectively
- 1) Pin Your Best and Most Recent Content to Your Feed.
- 2) Keep Track of Engagement.
- 3) Set up Twitter Lists.
- 4) Use Awesome Hashtags.
- 5) Be Selective with New Followers.
- 6) Take Advantage of Direct Messages.
- 7) Use Postcron to Schedule Your Tweets.
How do I customize my Twitter feed?
To configure your feed layout, navigate to Twitter Feeds » Customize. Here you can set your feed’s width, height, and custom CSS. After you can choose from 3 different layout settings including: List: a Twitter feed displayed as a full-width list of tweets.
How do I organize my Twitter?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.