How do you reset your explore on Instagram?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right. Click on the ‘Settings’ option. Tap on the ‘Security’ icon. Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you reset top searches on Instagram?
How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All, then tap Clear All to confirm.
How do you delete search suggestions on Instagram?
How to clear suggested searches on Instagram
- In the Instagram app, tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the search box at the top of the screen. …
- For each suggested search that you want to clear, tap the ‘X’ at the right side of the screen.
How does Instagram rank search results?
In addition to text entered by the user, Instagram’s search algorithm uses information from accounts, hashtags, and places to rank results. Instagram’s top ranking signals in order of importance are: … Instagram usually shows accounts and hashtags you follow or visit higher than those you don’t.
How do I delete my search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
Can anyone see what I search on Instagram?
It’s nothing to be ashamed of but you’re probably wondering if people can see when you look at their Instagram. … Good news – the short answer is no, people won’t know if you look at their Instagram photos, but this doesn’t apply to Stories or videos.