How do I post a story on my Facebook business page?
How to make Facebook Stories
- Log into the Facebook app (iOS or Android) and tap on your profile picture.
- Tap Create Story.
- Select a photo or video from your camera roll or tap the camera icon to create a visual of your own.
How do you post a story on Facebook?
To share to your story:
- Tap Add to Story at the top of your News Feed.
- Add your photo or video. Tap Camera to take a new photo, or tap Browse to choose a photo or video from your camera roll.
- Below Your Story in the bottom left, tap to change the audience for your story (example: Public, Friends).
- Tap Share.
Why can’t I post a story on my Facebook business page?
If you are and if you are having problems posting stories to your key page you’ll need to change your settings. Ensure that “Allow people in your business to create posts, boost posts and see business…” is selected.
What is story on Facebook business page?
With Page Stories, you can share content that represents your brand or business directly from your mobile device. Stories engage your audience and allow you to develop deeper connections in a more frequent, authentic and casual way. You can share pictures and short videos to bring your audience behind the scenes.
How do I post a story on my Facebook Business Suite app?
Here’s how: in the Business Suite mobile app or on desktop, create a post or story from the Home screen, or by heading to the “Post & Stories” tab. Once you’re finished, choose “Save as Draft” to come back to it at a later date.
How do you make a cute story on Facebook?
How to Design Facebook Stories in a Few Simple Steps
- Choose a format. Select the Video Story format to get started. …
- Select a template. Pick a template that looks perfect to you from the vast library of ready-made designs.
- Customize. …
- Download and share.
Where is the stories section on Facebook?
At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
Do Facebook stories disappear?
Facebook Stories are short user-generated photo and video collections that can be viewed up to two times and disappear after 24 hours.
What’s the point of Facebook Stories?
Facebook stories is a feature that lets you share content (be it photos, videos or even animation) that disappear after 24 hours. Facebook stories from your friends and followed Pages appear at the top of your newsfeed.