To create a Guide, click the plus sign at the top of your Instagram Home page, next to the “Activities” and “DM” icons. From there, click on the “Guide” option at the bottom of the list that pops up and choose the Guide Type you want to create — you can choose from places, products, and posts.
How do you get the guide feature on Instagram?
* Open Instagram and head into your profile. * Tap the ‘+’ icon showing on the top right corner of your profile page. * From the list of ‘Create’ options, select ‘Guide’. * Choose what kind of ‘Guide’ you want to make from the three different Guide formats: Places, Products, Posts.
Are Instagram guides worth it?
Are Instagram Guides worth it? Well, they can be a helpful way to group your content by topics: it could be places you’ve been if you like to travel, products you sell if you have a business, or just your posts. If you post regularly, some of your content may end up getting lost.
Why can’t I add guides on Instagram?
If you tap on the + sign but don’t have the option to add a guide, go to any profile that already has a guide set up (you can visit @jenns_trends on Instagram, for instance) and open one of their guides. Scroll to the bottom of the guide and you’ll see the option to create your own guide listed there.
Do Instagram guides show on feed?
What Are Instagram Guides? According to Instagram, Guides are “a way to easily discover recommendations, tips, and other content from your favorite creators, public figures, organizations, and publishers on Instagram.” … Your Instagram guides will appear in a separate section on your Instagram feed.
How do you gain more followers on Instagram?
Here are 12 ways to get more followers on Instagram.
- Optimize your bio. …
- Find your best time to post on Instagram. …
- Experiment with different content types. …
- Find your brand voice and create unique content. …
- Write great captions. …
- Research and use hashtags. …
- Collaborate with others. …
- Link to your Instagram from elsewhere.
How do you create a guide?
Things to remember when writing your ‘How to’ Guide
- write concise phrases (‘Select the option’, not ‘You should select the option’ or ‘The student should select the option’)
- write in plain English to make your content as understandable as possible.
- structure your steps in the order the user will need to complete them.
Do Instagram guides help engagement?
Conclusion. If your organic engagement on Instagram needs a boost, give Instagram Guides a try. Businesses of any size can quickly create Instagram guides filled with valuable content centered around posts, products, or places.
How many guides can you have on Instagram?
If you want to add content from other accounts to your Instagram guide, you need to add them to your Instagram saved content. You can include up to 30 posts to compose a single guide on Instagram. These guide types have been designed to meet content creators’ varying needs.