How do I change the font style on my Facebook story?
To change the font, tap the Aa icon on the left side of the color palette. You will get multiple font styles. Choose the font style that you want to use.
How do you customize a story on Facebook?
At the top of your News Feed, tap Your Story. Tap in the top right. Select Edit Story Settings. Tap to choose the audience you’d like to share your story with, then tap Change.
How do you add text to FB stories?
Let friends know what you’re thinking
- Step 1: At the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap “Add” to begin creating a new Story post.
- Step 2: Swipe from right to left at the bottom of the screen to move from the “Normal” mode into the “Text” mode. …
- Step 3: Tap “What’s on your mind?” to type your desired text.
Why are some names in bold on Facebook story?
It means that they aren’t on your friends list, and their information is completely private, or they have blocked you. Facebook is generally forgiving. The blue dot next to Facebook story viewer represents a new view(s) since you last checked the views for that particular story. Facebook posts only.
How do you change the text color on Facebook 2020?
To use Facebook’s new colour-change feature for posts, simply tap on the “What’s on your mind?” status bar, then start typing, and choose a colour or gradient from the choices that appear below your text.
How do I make text bold in a Facebook post?
2. Bolding Text in Facebook Groups
- Go to a supporting Facebook group or community and begin creating a post.
- Select the text you want to bold and you should see a popup come up that allows you to bold text.
- Click “B” for bold.
Can you see Facebook stories if you are not friends?
After changing your privacy setting to “Friends”, stories that you post in the future can only be seen by your friends. In other words, people who are not friends with you cannot see your stories.
Can you see how many times someone viewed your Facebook story?
Nope. As with Instagram stories, you cannot tell who’s been visiting your story repeatedly and who’s caught it only once. So, if you snoop on someone multiple times, you’re safe, and you will never know who your true Facebook-stalkers are. You can, however, see how many times total your post has been viewed.
Can you make Facebook Stories private?
Tap Privacy in the bottom left. Tap to select Friends. Tap Hide Story From . Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from, then tap Save.
Subtitles on Facebook may fail to show up in your video for several reasons; One is that the Always Show Captions is turned Off in your Facebook account, the other is that the subtitles you uploaded are not compatible.
Can I add music to Facebook story?
Tap Add Story at the top of your News Feed. At the top of the screen, swipe to the right and tap Music. Tap to select a song. If you want to display music lyrics, select a song with the LYRICS label next to it.
How do I add comments to my Facebook Stories?
To reply to a story:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed.
- Click to view a story. From there, you can: Send a reply: Click Reply to [Name]… at the bottom of the story. Send a reaction: Click an emoji in the bottom right.