On the Find People tab, you can search for people of a specific Gender and within a certain Age group. You can search by specific Relationship Status, or by their Star Sign. You can even search for people who have the same Birthday as you.
How can you find out someone’s gender on Facebook?
How to change your gender on Facebook
- Log into Facebook and click on your profile.
- Click on the “About” button.
- Click on “Contact and Basic Info.”
- Click on the drop-down menu, then click on either “Male,” “Female,” or “Custom,” depending on which best applies to you.
Click “Most Recent” at the upper right of your news feed. Click the arrow next to “Most Recent” and select a filter for the type of stories you want to see. You can choose to see only status updates, photos, links, questions, pages or subscriptions.
Can you search filters on Facebook?
Click the “People” tab on top and then select the filters on the sidebar. You can filter your search results by selecting the “City,” “Education,” “Work” and “Mutual Friends” options. It’s usually easiest to filter by “City” since not all Facebook users will list their education or work on their Facebook profile.
How do you change who you are interested in on Facebook?
Go to your Facebook app and tap , then Dating. In the top right, tap . Below Ideal Match, tap the section you want to edit, then make your changes. Optional: tap next to This is a must-have.
What are the 72 genders?
The following are some gender identities and their definitions.
- Agender. A person who is agender does not identify with any particular gender, or they may have no gender at all. …
- Androgyne. …
- Bigender. …
- Butch. …
- Cisgender. …
- Gender expansive. …
- Genderfluid. …
- Gender outlaw.
How many genders are there on Facebook?
Now, acknowledging that gender can also be complicated, the social media giant is letting users choose among male, female, and 56 additional custom genders, including agender, cis, gender variant, intersex, trans person, and two-spirit.
How do I control what I see on Facebook news feed?
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down, then tap Settings. Scroll down, then tap News Feed below Preferences.
How do I change my filter settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
When you go to your Other folder, there’ll be an “Edit Preferences” button at the top. From the menu, you’ll be able to change your filter preferences.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you use filters on Facebook?
First, open the Facebook app and tap the “Photo” button at the top of your phone screen. Next, select the image (or images) you want to edit and share. Tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner once you’ve made your selection. Add a filter by swiping your finger left across the image.
How do I search better on Facebook?
6 Best Ways to Use Facebook to Find People Online
- Do a Facebook Search by the Person’s Name. …
- Search Facebook by the School They Went To. …
- Piggyback on Your Friends’ Friends. …
- Search for People in Public Groups. …
- Do a Facebook Search by Phone Number. …
- Use Facebook to Search for Related Information.
How do I search Facebook feed?
To the right of the search field at the top of the app or website, you can select whether you want to search posts, people, and photos, among other options. Enter a search term you remember from the post (like “funny dog”) and it’ll pull up related results.