How do I recover my disabled YouTube account?
3 Steps To Unlock Your Youtube Account
- Step 1: Do NOT Email, TWEET! Yes, you read that right. …
- Step 2: Submit an Appeal. If you believe your account was suspended due to an error, this is your chance to explain your case to the moderators and have them lift the suspension. …
- Step 3: Back up all your videos and content.
How do I enable my YouTube channel?
How to Enable YouTube Channel Features
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click the logged-in icon and then choose Creator Studio from the. pull-down menu that appears. …
- Click the Channel section of the Creator Studio menu.
- Select Status and Features. …
- Click to enable the feature you want to add to your channel.
What happens if your YouTube account is disabled?
You may see the message, “Your YouTube channel has content but has been disabled” in your Content page. If so, your channel is hidden and your videos and other content are currently not viewable to others. This status may have happened because you chose to hide your channel through Google Account settings.
Why is my account disabled on YouTube?
Your account can be disabled for any of three major reasons. The first is by violations of the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, both of which you agreed to in order to sign up. This deals with the content of your videos and how you act towards other people on YouTube.
How do I enable my YouTube channel to make money?
How to enable monetization on YouTube
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.
How do I enable YouTube on my Google account?
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com). YouTube. Click Service status. To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
The math is simple. One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
How do you fix your account has been disabled in the appstore?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name banner at the top of the screen.
- Select “Password & Security”
- Select “Change Password”
- Enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the on-screen steps to continue the password reset process.
What does account disabled mean?
A disabled account means you’ve been taken offline, often for security reasons. It can mean everything from illegal activity on your part to a hacking attempt from someone else.
How can I recover my disabled Instagram account?
If you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue. If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.