If you want to download a copy of your information from Facebook, you can use the Download Your Information tool. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Your Facebook Information and tap Download Your Information.
How do you delete all old posts on Facebook?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do I clean out my Facebook timeline?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your Timeline.
- Hover over the post and click the “v”
- Select “Delete” or “Hide from Timeline from the dropdown menu.
How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
Simply go to your Settings, then Account, then scroll down and click “Request your archive”. In addition or instead of this, you can delete all posts before a certain or set date (say, for example, everything you wrote before 2015).
Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook 2020?
You can delete any post on Facebook that you created yourself. It’s easy to delete a post by choosing “Delete” from the three-dot menu on the Facebook app or your web browser. You can hide posts made by other people so they won’t appear in your Facebook feed, but you cannot delete them.
How do I delete all activity on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook 2020?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my Facebook posts from my phone?
It’s at the top-left corner of the list. Tap the downward-pointing arrow on a post you want to delete. It’s at the top-right corner of the post. Tap Delete.
How do I delete all activity log?
Delete all activity
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, click Delete .
- Click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.
How do I mass delete friends on Facebook?
Facebook on mobile devices
- Enter your username and password to log on to Facebook.
- Select the set of three lines on the bottom right navigation bar.
- Select “Friends.”
- Once viewing all your friends, select the three dots on the right-hand side of any friend you’d like to unfriend/delete.