There’s no way to delete all your Facebook messages at once, but you can delete them one conversation at a time. Deleting a Facebook message only deletes it from your account — the person or people you sent the message to will still have it.
How do I delete all conversations?
- Open the chat.
- Tap and hold on a message that you have sent within the past 3 hours.
- Tap delete .
- Select Delete for everyone.
How can I delete all messages from messenger?
Delete Facebook Messages, in bulk
Click on “Open Messages” Click on Delete all messages”
How do I delete all text messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you delete all messages on Facebook 2020?
Touch and hold on the message to open the context menu. Tap delete.
How do I delete all messages on Messenger on both sides?
To delete messages on Messenger from both sides, hold the message, select “More…”, select “Remove”, and tap on “Unsend”. After you’ve tapped on “Unsend”, the message will be deleted from your side of the chat and the receiver’s side of the chat. The “Unsend” option means to delete the messages from both sides.
How do I erase Facebook messages?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete Selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you permanently delete old Facebook messages?
To delete your copy of an entire conversation on the Facebook website, click on the gear icon next to a conversation to open the Settings menu and click “Delete conversation.” You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the conversation permanently and, if you do so, it is deleted from your account, but not from …
How do I delete messages that won’t delete?
Press your finger down on the message text until a menu comes up. Unlock the message – that’s how I was able to delete a message that would not delete the regular way. Deleting the cache and data of messaging app should help. Also, clean the cache of other SMS apps including Hangouts if you have installed them.
How do I delete all archived messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . …
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do I delete unread text messages?
1 Delete a Message
- Open Messages.
- Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it.
- Touch and hold the message you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can to delete the message.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.