To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
How do I add a file to my Facebook business page?
You can’t directly upload files to your business’s page on Facebook. What you can do though is post them to your wall – or – create a tab on the page with links to the PDFs. The document will need to be hosted somewhere outside of Facebook. Then, you can post them as links on your wall.
How do I add a PDF to Facebook Post?
At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. Either drag and drop your PDF into this box, or click “More” at the top and select “Add File.” 3. Browse through your computer for the PDF you want and upload it, add any text that you want to accompany the file, and then click “Post.”
Why can’t I add a file to my Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I upload a file on Facebook?
How do I share a file on Facebook?
- In the top right of your Facebook account, click .
- Open the conversation you want to add a file to.
- Click in the bottom of the chat window.
- Click .
- Select a file and click Open.
- Press Enter to send.
How do I find Files on my Facebook page?
- Go to a group and tap Files below the group’s cover photo, you may need to swipe left to find it.
- Tap a file to view it.
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How to share PDF files for online review:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat for Mac or PC and click the Share With Others icon in the top toolbar.
- Share your file: Add the email address of each recipient. Add an optional deadline or reminder. …
- Track activity: Click the Home tab and choose “Shared” > “Shared by You.
How do you upload a PDF file?
Click the “Files” link, click the “Upload Files” link, and then click the “Choose File” button to select your PDF. Enter an optional title for your file in the designated text field, then click the “Upload Files Now” button.
How do I add a file to a Facebook group on my phone?
To add a file to a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Below the name of the group, swipe left and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
Can you upload a zip file to Facebook?
If you need to upload an unsupported file type, you can pack the file into a ZIP archive and then upload it to Facebook. … Likewise, if you want to upload a file that’s larger than 25 MB, which is the limit on Facebook, compressing it may reduce the file size sufficiently that you’ll be able to upload it.