How do you add another tweet to a reply?
Tap the compose icon to draft a new Tweet. To add another Tweet(s), tap the highlighted plus icon (the icon will highlight once you have entered in text). Note: If you go over the character limit, the text that is over the limit will be highlighted for easier editing before you Tweet.
How do you post on someone’s twitter page?
To send a tweet to someone, type the person’s username in the format “@username” (without quotes). Enter the username at the beginning of the tweet to send an @reply, or enter it within the tweet to send a mention.
How do you reply to a tweet with a previous tweet?
Here’s how it will work: while composing the new tweet, choose which older tweet you want to connect the new tweet to. Then click on the three dots menu in the older tweet and choose the “continue thread” option. The new tweet will now become part of the original thread.
How do you reply to a tweet thread?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
Who sees my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
Can you make a tweet private to one person?
How can I send a message to one specific person? If you want to tweet someone a message that only they will be able to see, you can send them a “direct message,” or DM. This message will not show up in your profile, and will not show up in their feed—it will show up under their message page (pointed out below).