Click on the photo icon from the bottom of the Tweet box and select an image from your computer. Add more images to your Tweet. Click on the photo icon again choose another image from your computer. You can select up to 4 photos.
How do I add multiple photos to a tweet?
Click the “Compose” button to create a new tweet. Click the “Add photo” button and select the first image of your collage (the big one) from your desktop: it will appear in your tweet. Click the “Add more” button to select up to three additional images for your collage. Edit the copy of your tweet and post it!
How do you put 4 pictures on twitter?
To create a collage in Twitter,
- Compose a new tweet.
- Click to Add Photo, and choose a photo to add.
- Then click the Add More button and continue adding photos, up to four total.
How do you add a picture to a GIF?
How to Add an Image to a GIF:
- Choose your GIF file. Upload a GIF image by clicking on ‘Choose GIF File’. You can also drag and drop your animated GIF images into the box.
- Add an image. You can now add an image to your animated GIF. …
- Export. Click on ‘Export’ and make sure to select ‘Export as GIF’ from the options.
What is the best image size for Twitter?
Twitter supports images that are JPEG or PNG format; no GIFs are allowed here. For best results, make sure your image is no larger than 3 MB. The approved file types are MP4 or MOV, ideally less than 30 MB in size, and no more than 1 GB when it comes to videos.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
Can you tweet multiple videos?
You can record up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds of video. … You can add, move, and delete multiple video clips in the Twitter mobile app. Before posting, press Play to preview your video. When you’re happy with it, click Done and write a tweet to accompany it.