Only you can see your story archive. You can always turn your archive on or off. Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed. Tap Your Archive in the top right.
Does someone know if you add them as a close friend on Facebook?
1 Answer. No, your friends will not be notified if you add them to lists. As per How can I use lists to organize my friends on Facebook?
How do I change my close friends list on Facebook 2020?
Go to your friend’s profile. Tap Friends below their profile picture. Tap Edit Friend List then select Close Friends. Tap Done.
Can you be friends with someone privately on Facebook?
You can configure who can see your friends list on Facebook. To do so, go to your profile page and click or tap the “Friends” link. Click or tap the edit button, which looks like a pencil, then click or tap “Edit Privacy.” In the privacy drop-down menu, choose an audience for your friends list.
How do you know if someone is a close friend on Facebook?
To view your Close Friends list:
- Scroll down to “Friends” on the left side of your News Feed.
- Hover over “Friends” and click “More”
- Select “Close Friends” and view your list from here.
Can someone see when I Favorite them on Facebook?
When you add friends and Pages to your Favorites on Facebook, their posts will be shown higher in your News Feed. You’ll see the newest posts first. You can manage Favorites at any time. Friends and Pages won’t be notified if you add or remove them.
Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
They’re most likely marked as “close friend” which automatically turns on their notifications (notice it’s checked here). Simply set them to Acquaintance. The “get notifications” will automatically be unchecked and you’ll no longer receive notifications of their posts. But they’ll still show up on your newsfeed.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do I edit my custom friends list on Facebook?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the Friends Lists option from the Explore tab.
- Choose Custom Lists from the menu.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
Why can’t I see a friends friend list on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.