How do I find my community page on Facebook?
The Community tab is a hidden gem that showcases your community statistics. You can find this tab hiding in the “More” section of your official page. It has your top fans with their fan badge duration, page groups, number of page followers and page likes, mentioned posts, and more.
How do I manage a community page on Facebook?
Once your page is created, managing the settings and description of the page takes just minutes.
- Log in to your Facebook account, and click “Ads and Pages” in the left column of the homepage screen.
- Click the “Edit Page” link next to the page you want to edit.
How do I post to a community page on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Search Facebook in the top left. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Click Create Post at the top of the Page and write your post. Click Post.
How do you make a community page on Facebook?
How to create a Facebook Group
- Choose your Facebook Group name and privacy setting. To start, click on “Group” under the “CREATE” section at the bottom of the left sidebar on Facebook. …
- Fill out your Facebook Group’s info. …
- Add or invite friends and promote your Facebook Group. …
- Link it to your Facebook Page.
How do I hide my community page on Facebook?
To remove the Community Page label:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your Page.
- Click x next to the Community label.
- Start typing a new category and select an option from the dropdown list.
How do I change my Facebook page from business to community 2020?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
How do I remove my name from Facebook page?
To edit or delete another name:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About.
- Click Details About You.
- Click to the right of the name you’d like to change.
- Click Edit name or Delete name.
What is the difference between Facebook community and group?
Community posts are not prioritized and appear in a tab separate to the page’s main tab. However, a Facebook group exists for discussion and interaction between members. As such, posts from all members can be seen in a group’s main tab. In terms of access and privacy controls, a page is always public.
What’s the difference between a Facebook fan page and business page?
Facebook business pages are a category of Facebook fan page, so they are not distinctly different things. All Facebook business pages are fan pages, but fan pages include pages for non-business entities as well as some individuals, too.