Simple as sending a WhatsApp text message, here is how to share a YouTube video on WhatsApp.
- Step 1: Find the YouTube Video. Whether on Android or iOS, open YouTube to search for the video you would like to share.
- Step 2: Use the Share Option. …
- Step 3: Select the Recipient.
Simple steps to share video as WhatsApp status without link
- Locate the recorded video in your phone’s gallery. You will be able to find it either in the downloaded video or recorded video.
- Open WhatsApp app. Click on Share option on your mobile device and select “share to WhatsApp”. …
- Post Status. Here.
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share .
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
Posting a YouTube link will not open the video on Facebook, nor is there a way to embed a YouTube video in a Facebook post. If you want the YouTube video to play on Facebook, you’ll need to download the video itself and then upload it as a file to Facebook.
YouTube Channel Privacy
YouTube lets you share some of your online activity with the people who view your videos or subscribe to your channel’s feed. … This means other YouTube users won’t be able to see any record of your viewing history from your YouTube channel page.
How do you send a YouTube video to your gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
You can follow the below-given steps for both Android and iOS devices to share YouTube video as WhatsApp status.
- Step 1: Open YouTube on your device.
- Step 2: Open a particular video you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Step 3: Next tap Share, located just below the video.
How do I download a YouTube video to WhatsApp?
- Using a YouTube video downloader app such as download4.cc.
- Go to App Store to download the Documents app. …
- Long-press on the “Download MP4/360” to download the YouTube video.
- Open the WhatsApp app and tap on the contact you want to send the video to. …
- The recipient should receive the video in their WhatsApp.
How do I send a video to WhatsApp?
Sending video via WhatsApp is just as easy as sharing photos.
How to share videos in WhatsApp for Android
- Hit the camera button on the right of the message field.
- Tap and hold the shutter button to take a video.
- Add a caption or use the edit tools to trim the video. …
- Tap the Send button to send your video.
In order to share a private video, you need to go to YouTube Studio in a web browser (you can’t do this using the mobile app) and choose to share the video with specific users via their email address. Only the people you share the video with can see it, so even if they forward the link to someone else, it won’t work.
Well, generally speaking, providing a link to another website is not against the law. YouTube allows users to embed videos from its site by providing the html code to do so. So you’re not going to get into any trouble from YouTube specifically as long as you follow their terms of service.
What is the best video sharing app?
Best Video Sharing Sites and Apps (May 2021)
- Facebook Watch.
- IGTV by Instagram.
You can only share to Facebook if you have the Facebook app on your phone. If you don’t, copy and paste the video’s URL and place it in a Facebook post manually. 5. Tap “Next” in the upper right-hand corner to share the video after you’ve made a comment.