Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page and tap Share in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Write Post to link to the Page in a post or Send in Messenger to send a link to the Page in a message to your friend.
You can add Like and Share buttons to your product pages by following these steps:
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
What is cross post in Facebook?
Crossposting is a way to use videos across multiple Pages. You can crosspost an already-posted video on Facebook Pages without having to upload it again, either within the same Page or across Pages in Business Manager.
How do I schedule posts on my Facebook page?
How to schedule Facebook posts
- Step 1: Write your post. After opening Facebook to your timeline, click Pages from the left-hand menu to navigate to your business’s Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Preview the post. …
- Step 3: Select a date and time. …
- Step 4: Schedule your post.
There are many ways that you can automatically share your content on the Web, and we’ll go over 8 of those methods below.
- Jetpack Publicize. Publicize is part of the popular Jetpack plugin. …
- WP-AutoSharePost. …
- 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like. …
- SocialPublish. …
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster. …
- MailChimp Social. …
- Dlvr.it. …