Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
How to send a Facebook video to text message
- Go to Facebook Page and find the post you want to share.
- Then click share from the bottom right or on the time or date that the post was shared if Facebook’s functions aren’t working as expected.
- The post will then open up in a pop-up window.
After clicking on the Share button of a post with a link you’d like to share that you also want the text that the profile/page typed in to be shared with it, click the Expand icon in the popup window. Select the arrow icon to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
To share a public link with people who don’t use Facebook. You can copy and paste the link to share it with anyone, even if they don’t have a Facebook account. Keep in mind that anyone with the link will be able to see it.
To share a link:
- From the top of your News Feed, click What’s on your mind, [name]?
- Enter the link.
- Add an optional update, then click Post.
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
What does include original post mean?
What does include original post mean? It always includes the original post when you retweet something. If you retweet it with comment, the original text is also retained, not just the link.