Right under the first option (General), you will see the Security tab. Click on it to go to the Security Settings page. Each item in the Security Settings page can be edited with the goal of tightening the security of your Facebook account.
How do I set up Security on Facebook?
Secure Your Facebook Account and Manage Privacy
On the app, select the menu icon from the main menu, scroll down the list and choose Settings & Privacy > Privacy Shortcuts. Under the Account Security section, select Use two-factor authentication to set up two-factor authentication.
Where is the Security settings on Facebook?
Your security settings can be accessed through your basic privacy settings and tools here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy. From here, you’ll select “Security” on the lefthand menu.
How do I set my Facebook account to private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
Where is the Security and login settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Go to the section WHERE YOU’RE LOGGED IN. You may need to tap See More to see all of the sessions where you’re logged in.
Where is profile setting on Facebook?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
What should I turn off on Facebook?
To get started, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information > Off-Facebook Activity. From there, you can manage your Off-Facebook Activity, clear all history and turn off any future activity to your account.
What is my Facebook code?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt: You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone. With a security code from your Code Generator. By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section.