Click the “Photos” link underneath your Facebook profile picture on your profile page. Click the album that contains photos you want to email to your friends. Click through the pictures until you find one you want to send to someone else not on Facebook.
How do I forward a picture from Facebook?
Can I Email Photos From Facebook to Someone’s Email?
- Click the “Message” icon in the upper left corner of any Facebook screen.
- Click “Send a New Message.”
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field.
- Click “Add Photos” and select the photo from your computer that you want to email.
How do you send a picture on Facebook to someone else?
To post a photo to your friend’s timeline:
- From your News Feed, tap Search at the top of Facebook and enter the name of your friend.
- Go to your friend’s timeline.
- Tap Photo.
- Take a new photo, or choose a photo from your device’s library, then tap Done.
- Add an optional comment.
- Tap Post.
How do you send a photo to another person?
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under ‘Send in Google Photos’, select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
How to Share Facebook Videos With People Not On Facebook
- Select a Facebook video that you want to share with your friend.
- Click on the three-dotted icon.
- Select the Copy link from the list.
- Send the link to someone to allow him/her to watch.
How do you send a picture from Facebook to your phone?
All Smart Phones
- Log into Facebook through your phone’s Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com through the mobile browser.
- Tap “Photo” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Browse” and choose the picture you want to upload.
- Type a caption in the Photo caption text box.
- Tap the “Upload” button.
As with other share extensions, open the share menu in an app, then scroll to the More option, select it, and switch Messenger sharing on. When you choose to share a photo, video, or link with Messenger, you’ll see a window that lets you add a caption and choose the recipients of your messages.
How do you email a Facebook post?
How to email a Facebook post
- Firstly go to your Facebook Page and find the post you want to share.
- Then click on the time or date that the post was shared.
- The post will then open up in a pop-up window.
- Copy the URL from your browser and paste it into your email.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now. The post will be shared to your News Feed and timeline with your current privacy settings.
- Send as Message. Type the name of the friend you want to send a private message to, then tap Send.
- Share in a Group. …
- Share to a Page.
How can I send my Facebook ID?
How do I upload my ID to Facebook?
- With a camera or mobile device, take a close-up photo of your ID in a well-lit room.
- Save the photo to your mobile device or computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for uploading your ID.