Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap . If you don’t see , tap See More. Tap a listing that you want to save.
Why can’t I save items on Facebook marketplace?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I save on Facebook marketplace?
To save items on Marketplace:
- Tap . If you don’t see , tap See More.
- Tap a listing that you want to save.
- Tap Save.
Go to Facebook Marketplace. On the left side, below ‘Search Facebook Marketplace‘, click on ‘Your Account’. Then, on the left side below ‘Your Listings’ you will find ‘Saved’.
How do you save your marketplace items?
Select the saved item then click on the save button again in the listing then close & refresh the page. I found a simple solution, go to Marketplace, your account, saved and then click on save which will be already highlighted in blue, this will unsave it. refresh the page and it will be gone.
How do you put pictures on Facebook marketplace?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Jeremy, To sell your item, tap on the Marketplace icon in the Facebook app. Once in Marketplace, tap on the camera icon to take one or multiple pictures of the item or select existing pictures in the camera roll. From there, you can fill out the description, price and category.
Where are Facebook Marketplace settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to Help & Settings, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Notification Settings, below Notifications.
- Tap See More below the What Notifications You Receive section.
- Scroll down and tap Marketplace.
Where are my saved Marketplace items?
How to find your saved items on Facebook Marketplace
- In the Facebook app, tap the menu tab and open “Marketplace”.
- On the Marketplace page, tap the profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap the “Saved” option.
- Scroll down and tap the “See All Saved Items” button.
What happened to all my saved items on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
When you save things on Facebook, they’ll appear in your Saved Items that only you can see. If you’re still unable to view your saved items, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Where are my saved items on my Android phone?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
What does 1 listing save mean on Marketplace?
There’s a little save button on every listing, so you may want to just get in the habit of clicking on that button when you’re interested in something. This will put it in your “saved” folder, so it’s easy to find again.
Where are my saved videos?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.