Tap Shipping orders, then tap your most recent order. Tap Contact Facebook Support. Tap Payment Information, then tap I need to delete my bank account information associated with my Marketplace account.
How do I remove my bank account from Facebook Marketplace?
To remove your bank account: Go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager. In the Payment Method section, click Show More to display all of your ad account’s payment methods. Find your bank account and then click Remove.
How do I remove my debit card from Facebook Marketplace?
To add or remove a payment method from your account:
- Visit your Payment Settings.
- Below Payment Methods, click Add Credit or Debit Card to add a new card. To remove a payment method, select Remove.
How do I change my bank details on facebook Marketplace?
To update bank information:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- In the left-hand menu, click Settings.
- Click Finance.
- Go to Bank Info and click Edit.
- Enter your bank account information and click Save.
Is it safe to put bank info on Facebook Marketplace?
We strongly advise against sharing personal information, such as your payment login and password details or bank account info. Don’t share your personal financial information to make or accept a purchase. If you’re selling electronics, make sure you’ve cleared any personal information from the device.
How do I delete a payment method?
Remove a payment method
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Edit payment methods. You will go to your pay.google.com account.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, click Remove. Remove.
It’s not that bad — if done right
First of all, no one is forcing you to connect your bank account to Facebook — for now it’s up to you. … So, if Facebook keeps its promise not to share your banking data with third parties, you can consider it secure — as long as you set up your account right.
Why did Facebook charge $25?
If your outstanding ad costs reach $25, we charge you $25. Once your payment goes through, your balance is cleared, your payment threshold may be raised to a new, higher amount. You start accruing costs again as your ad continues to run.
How do I change my payment method?
Change your payment method while making a purchase
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Go to a paid item’s detail page.
- Tap the price and review app permissions.
- Under the app name, tap the Down arrow. …
- Choose from one of your existing payment methods or add a new one.
- Complete your purchase.
How do I delete my pay history on Facebook?
You can remove credit card or payment information any time by clicking the Manage link next to Payment Methods and then clicking Remove for the information you want to delete.
Payment Methods setting
- In the Payment Methods row, click the Manage link. …
- Type your password in the text box, and then click Continue.
How do I change my bank account on Facebook?
To update bank information:
- In Commerce Manager, go to Settings and select Finance.
- Find Bank info and select Edit.
- Enter your bank account information and select Save.
How do I accept payment on Facebook?
You can start using Facebook Pay on Facebook or Messenger with just a few taps.
- Go to “Settings” > “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website.
- Add a payment method.
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay.
How do I accept money on Facebook?
From Messenger, open the conversation containing the money. Tap Accept Money in the conversation. Keep in mind your bank may take up to 3 business days to make the money available to you.