Can I still recover my YouTube account?
If you’re attempting to recover a YouTube account that you deleted, the option is no longer available. You can still recover an open account if you lose access because of a forgotten password or username.
How do I restore my YouTube channel?
Sign in to YouTube. Go to create a channel and fill out the form. This action will restore your YouTube channel.
If you have a Brand Account
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account. …
- Select the hidden channel.
Does YouTube delete old accounts?
YouTube says it can delete your account if you’re not ‘commercially viable‘ … “YouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable.”
How do I recover my YouTube account without email or password?
What to Do If You Forget Your YouTube Username or Password
- Go to YouTube.com and click the Sign In link at the top-right corner of the page. …
- Click either the Forgot Username link or the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the verification code from the multicolored text. …
- Click the Reset My Password!
How do I find out what email is associated with my YouTube account?
Look at YouTube Channel’s About Section
Enter the channel name in the search. Look at the YouTube Channel About for emails. OR Tap on the View Email Address.
How do I find my YouTube account?
Find your channel’s user ID & channel ID
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture Settings .
- From the left menu, select Advanced settings.
- You’ll see your channel’s user and channel IDs.
How do I recover my YouTube account email?
Forgot Your Username
- Go to www.youtube.com.
- In the top right corner of the screen, select ‘Sign In. ‘
- Select ‘Forgot Email. ‘
- You will be asked to enter your recovery email or your phone number. Select ‘Next. …
- You will be shown the email address assigned to your YouTube account. Now you can sign into your YouTube account.
What happens if YouTube suspends your account?
If your channel or account is terminated, you may be unable to use, own, or create any other YouTube channels/accounts. When a channel is terminated, the channel owner gets an email explaining the reason for the termination.
How do I enable my YouTube channel to make money?
How to enable monetization on YouTube
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.
Will Google delete inactive YouTube account?
After June 1,” Google said in a blog post. As part of this policy, Google will delete the content on the platform(s) where a user has been inactive for two years (24 months).
What can you do without a YouTube account?
You can watch and like videos and subscribe to channels with a Google Account. But without a YouTube channel, you have no public presence on YouTube. Even if you have a Google Account, you need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or make playlists.
How long does it take for YouTube to delete your account?
This deletion may not happen immediately, so don’t be surprised if it takes a short time to see your channel actually disappear. Some users have reported the process taking up to 30 days on YouTube’s end.